Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Kelowna has a location opening in 2022/2023 off highway 97 where Hyundai currently is. (3260 Hwy 97 N, Kelowna, BC V1X 5C1)

I heard it from a direct source and then I later confirmed it directly via a Tesla satellite employee on a service run.

I was hoping it'd be open faster but they're waiting for Hyundai to move out of that building and into their new home.

Kelowna has a location opening in 2022/2023 off highway 97 where Hyundai currently is. (3260 Hwy 97 N, Kelowna, BC V1X 5C1)

I heard it from a direct source and then I later confirmed it directly via a Tesla satellite employee on a service run.

I was hoping it'd be open faster but they're waiting for Hyundai to move out of that building and into their new home.
I noticed that there are 10x more Tesla on the road in Ottawa since they opened here, so hopefully their expansion in Canada continues.

Once Kelowna has a service centre will deliveries be there as well?

One more question. Any know how many cars per day are delivered in Vancouver right now?

One more question. Any know how many cars per day are delivered in Vancouver right now?

@Webeevdrivers couldn't tell you, but looking around every time I'm outside of my home*, I'm going to say the answer is somewhere between "quite a few" and "good Lord, that's a lot of Teslas we just delivered today!".

*interesting note: there is one small geographic area where I'm guaranteed to see a 1:1 ratio of Cars Observed to Teslas Observed. That area is my garage.

@Webeevdrivers couldn't tell you, but looking around every time I'm outside of my home*, I'm going to say the answer is somewhere between "quite a few" and "good Lord, that's a lot of Teslas we just delivered today!".

*interesting note: there is one small geographic area where I'm guaranteed to see a 1:1 ratio of Cars Observed to Teslas Observed. That area is my garage.
Lol. Too funny. We will be a two Tesla family for about 3 months next year when we get the model Y. After that we’ll be selling the model 3 and going back to a one car household.

Reactions: angus[Y]oung

If Tesla takes over the whole Hyundai site, there should be plenty of room to do Sales, Service and Deliveries. The building appears to be quite large and there is surface parking for around 200 cars, as per the satellite photos on Google Maps.

They come in waves.

But towards EOQ close to 200-250 new Teslas per day in BC.
This is cumulative from all 4 delivery locations. (Surrey, Vancouver, Richmond, West Van)

Awesome!!!

Was just wondering if anyone knows how the Halifax Tesla Service Center is going? Ordered a M3 and would rather pick it up there than have it shipped from Quebec.
Question came up in the EVAAC zoom meeting last night. Last word we have is the license is still pending. Expectation is that it’ll be up and running by the end of the year, but there’s still nothing official. Also: it is NOT confirmed what it will be: sales, service, or what. Temper your expectations in that area. It’ll be an official Tesla location, that’s all we know.

Question came up in the EVAAC zoom meeting last night. Last word we have is the license is still pending. Expectation is that it’ll be up and running by the end of the year, but there’s still nothing official. Also: it is NOT confirmed what it will be: sales, service, or what. Temper your expectations in that area. It’ll be an official Tesla location, that’s all we know.

Ok thanks, Halifax SA mentioned that if everything goes as planned, I should be able to pick it up there but of course there could definitely be delays. issues. etc

London, Ontario update. From a source within, the rumoured location at the old Porsche dealership at Oxford/Fanshawe isn’t happening. Their eyes are locked in the Western Fairgrounds area. Sounds like they want to be close to the highway and custom build a centre. Sounds like we’re at least a year out at the very least.

Ok thanks, Halifax SA mentioned that if everything goes as planned, I should be able to pick it up there but of course there could definitely be delays. issues. etc
I recently reached out to my SA re my M3 order with EDD of Oct 15 - Nov 4 and he said it looks like I’ll likely be able to take delivery from him in Halifax instead of Ottawa… 🤞🤞

Reactions: navguy12 and Floger
I recently reached out to my SA re my M3 order with EDD of Oct 15 - Nov 4 and he said it looks like I’ll likely be able to take delivery from him in Halifax instead of Ottawa… 🤞🤞
I think the authorized body shop here in NS (Chapman’s) is loaning two bays to Tesla, so if you get a local pickup, it might be from there.

I’m dubious about this being a permanent shop, it has the feel of a temporary accommodation.

Reactions: NB Hip fan
London, Ontario update. From a source within, the rumoured location at the old Porsche dealership at Oxford/Fanshawe isn’t happening. Their eyes are locked in the Western Fairgrounds area. Sounds like they want to be close to the highway and custom build a centre. Sounds like we’re at least a year out at the very least.
That's too bad, granted the old Porsche dealership was not a great area for them in my opinion.

London really needs a dealership