Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
anyone been to the new Tesla location on Bridgeport Road in Richmond BC, just across the street from Costco?

I noticed it for the first time recently while driving by. wondering if it is a store as well as a service centre there, or perhaps also doing delivery of new cars?

anyone been to the new Tesla location on Bridgeport Road in Richmond BC, just across the street from Costco?

I noticed it for the first time recently while driving by. wondering if it is a store as well as a service centre there, or perhaps also doing delivery of new cars?

@f-stop I've only driven past it, never visited. However, from the Find Us page on Tesla's site, it looks to be a Sales store. I believe they may also do deliveries but don't appear to have a service centre. @Vancity-Tes1a is that right?

@f-stop I've only driven past it, never visited. However, from the Find Us page on Tesla's site, it looks to be a Sales store. I believe they may also do deliveries but don't appear to have a service centre. @Vancity-Tes1a is that right?

Yes, it is Sales, and delivery as seen in the photos haha.

Service coming soon :D

Attachments

• C0BB28B7-F69F-4A08-9EC8-680A7F08A36C.jpeg
    C0BB28B7-F69F-4A08-9EC8-680A7F08A36C.jpeg
    580 KB · Views: 144
  • 7B171A68-F6EF-4FEF-984A-CE53866A5608.jpeg
    7B171A68-F6EF-4FEF-984A-CE53866A5608.jpeg
    606.2 KB · Views: 109
So, with the addition of delivery centres in the Vancouver area, for an Okanagan resident, what is the closest delivery centre to us now?

I’ll assume it is my choice where we take delivery? When does that information get forwarded. When we took delivery of our Tesla there was only one delivery centre.

thanks all.

So, with the addition of delivery centres in the Vancouver area, for an Okanagan resident, what is the closest delivery centre to us now?

I’ll assume it is my choice where we take delivery? When does that information get forwarded. When we took delivery of our Tesla there was only one delivery centre.

thanks all.
The Surrey DC would be the closest one, although not too much closer for you compared to other GVR locations.

thanks all.
For those of us in the Interior, the site in Surrey (Langley Bypass) is a significant improvement. It may not be that much closer in distance terms but it does avoid a lot of congestion between Langley and somewhere like the Vancouver location).

I've seen comments on other threads about how to choose a delivery location (or to change the location) but don't recall the details. Tesla probably wants to have the location specified before the vehicle leaves Fremont, presuming that they will want to have the transport truck only drop cars at one of the Lower Mainland locations. I would imagine that Tesla is reluctant to move new cars to a different location once they come off the transport truck, especially during the end-of-quarter delivery crunch.

Reactions: angus[Y]oung
For those of us in the Interior, the site in Surrey (Langley Bypass) is a significant improvement. It may not be that much closer in distance terms but it does avoid a lot of congestion between Langley and somewhere like the Vancouver location).

I've seen comments on other threads about how to choose a delivery location (or to change the location) but don't recall the details. Tesla probably wants to have the location specified before the vehicle leaves Fremont, presuming that they will want to have the transport truck only drop cars at one of the Lower Mainland locations. I would imagine that Tesla is reluctant to move new cars to a different location once they come off the transport truck, especially during the end-of-quarter delivery crunch.
I would also say it also depends how the Okanagan customers come to Vancouver area. If driving, obviously the Surry location is most convenient. If someone is flying into YVR, probably Richmond store is the closest. Or, if someone is taking a bus, the Vancouver DC would be the closest to the bus terminal.

• Helpful
Reactions: angus[Y]oung

thanks all.
Kelowna is opening up next spring/summer.
So I'd say early Q2 2022, you can take delivery in the Okanagan! 😄

I would also say it also depends how the Okanagan customers come to Vancouver area. If driving, obviously the Surry location is most convenient. If someone is flying into YVR, probably Richmond store is the closest. Or, if someone is taking a bus, the Vancouver DC would be the closest to the bus terminal.
We are in the Okanagan. We rent a car and drop it off in Vancouver. Faster than flying and a 1/4 of the cost.

• Helpful
Reactions: Vancity-Tes1a

thanks all.
You have to choose a delivery location when you provide the registration info etc after purchase. I'm on Vancouver Island waiting for an SR+ and chose the Richmond location.. (would be nice to have a delivery location on the island!)...

Any word on an upcoming service centre and delivery centre in Kelowna?
There is a YouTube video dated October 20th, apparently posted by Kelowna Hyundai, showing drone footage of their new location on Hwy 97 at Cary Road. It shows walls up on their new building but not much beyond that. Assuming the original report that Tesla would take over the current Hyundai location has not changed, that would suggest that it could be some months before Hyundai vacates their present space. The original report was for Tesla to open 2022-23 which would still seem accurate (although not very precise). Maybe Tesla owners in Kelowna can monitor the new Hyundai location for progress on that end.

New Sales,Service and Delivery dealership confirmed in Langford bc on Vancouver Island today. In the local newspaper it was officially announced that the new location is in the new development area behind Home Depot. It’s going to cost between $40-$50 Million and take 18 months to build. There’s also going to be a temporary location on Douglas street in Victoria until the new premises are open. I’d take a guess it’s going to be where the inaMotors car sales lot was until recently and not on the corner of Hillside as that’s a Gain group property for Polestar.