Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Came across this today on Tesla's web site:
Oakville Map.jpg

The "My Tesla" page now tells me that my closest service centre is Oakville! I think I'll head on over…

I just checked my page. Mine is showing me Montreal-Ferrier (!)

EDIT: Clicked the link again, and now it is showing Boston-Watertown.

It must be trying to geo-locate from my web browser, and my company must be doing something to obfuscate our coordinates.

Wow that Oakville location seems far from me. :( Hopefully they leave Tranmere open for a while.

Me too. It's very close to where I live :smile:

I don't think they've decided the fate of Tranmere yet. I was told by someone there that the fate of Tranmere and the new center in Oakville were not linked, but have also heard it described as a "move" from Tranmere to Oakville. Personally, I think they've got way more than enough to keep them busy, and Oakville should be in addition to Tranmere, relieving some of it's load rather than a replacement for it.

I think they have outgrown Tranmere given how busy they are. They need economies of scale going forward and Tranmere will not help in that regard. They will need a new Oakville location and a new Mississauga location for Model 3.

That may be why I'm hearing Tranmere's fate is not necessarily linked to Oakville. Perhaps there is another play in the works to simply upgrade Tranmere somewhere still in the west GTA.