Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, you would think that given the number of cars ordered that there should be as many Tesla Service Centres as what you see for competitors like BMW - they should be scattered in all corners of the GTA. But they seem very slow in building new sites - I believe that Ottawa is still waiting for its first one. They don't seem to be doing much of anything this year in Ontario - SuperChargers being the other example.

Im in PEI with a Model 3 reservation. I am hoping there will be a Service Center in Halifax or Moncton. Otherwise I'll be cancelling. Shipping a car to Quebec for service is insane.

I'd bet with the increased efforts by Tesla in their mobile Ranger fleet, they'll be coming to you for your service, as opposed to you bringing your vehicle in. I'd wait to confirm this before you cancel your reservation.

The trouble there is that the ranger would still be dispatched from Montreal.

Reportedly the plan is to have vans localized to certain service areas. That would be reasonable for most types of service.

Mind you, they've been talking about having a dedicated local service Ranger for Ottawa for well over a year, and it has never happened.

Personally I would wait and see. If they haven't made suitable arrangements for local service by the time you have to lock in, then cancel. You can always buy one later.

Reactions: Jaff
Pop up booth till Wednesday in St Laurent mall.

Attachments

• 20171201_142722.jpg
    20171201_142722.jpg
    380.3 KB · Views: 89
Props to the 4th Ave. Vancouver Store and Service Centre for a smooth delivery of our MX this morning. A clean car; a team ready with properly completed documents; thorough orientation (kudos to Kirk) and the time and positive attitude to welcome my vehicle inspection, thanks to a highly useful TMC checklist. It's the (hopeful) beginning of a beautiful service relationship...

Reactions: SmartElectric
Props to the 4th Ave. Vancouver Store and Service Centre for a smooth delivery of our MX this morning. A clean car; a team ready with properly completed documents; thorough orientation (kudos to Kirk) and the time and positive attitude to welcome my vehicle inspection, thanks to a highly useful TMC checklist. It's the (hopeful) beginning of a beautiful service relationship...
I should clarify that by "clean" I mean not only literally, but with no apparent defects surfacing durng the inspection. Here's hoping that remains so.

Reactions: SmartElectric