Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's good to hear that progress is being made.
And there are Superchargers in Saskatchewan (Maple Creek, Moose Jaw) that are under construction. For Ontario, there is Deep River and North Bay (east of Sudbury), as well as McKerrow, ON (Espanola), Blind River, ON, SSM, ON, all of which are currently under construction or awaiting equipment. The crew at SSM said their next stop was Wawa, and they probably will also proceed further west, maybe all the way to Kenora

Reactions: noicepls
I found the Winnipeg location and photographed it. It's in the southeast corner of the Polo Park shopping centre parking lot and, as you can see, it consists at the moment of only a construction trailer and fence. The trailer occupant said the electrical connections should be installed in 2 weeks, and the whole thing ready in the first part of September.
supercharger_site_wpg.jpg

I found the Winnipeg location and photographed it. It's in the southeast corner of the Polo Park shopping centre parking lot and, as you can see, it consists at the moment of only a construction trailer and fence. The trailer occupant said the electrical connections should be installed in 2 weeks, and the whole thing ready in the first part of September.
View attachment 433267

Do you mean a Supercharger, a store or a service center? Canadian Supercharger discussion is under Canada Supercharger locations

I drove past it on Monday night. The front of the building now has a big "For Lease" sign. Nothing obvious happening in the back where the service bays are located.
:-(
I also went by there yesterday on bicycle and went along the bike path that goes right beside the building. I saw nothing setup or happening in any windows of the showroom or in the back garage bays.

• Informative
Reactions: Monduiz
Had an appointment with Tesla mobile service yesterday. Patrick and a new hire showed up (in a Model S no less) and the topic of Ottawa's service center obviously came up. Ottawa's Tesla Service center is located at the old DOW Honda Carling location. They *only* took over the maintenance bays and some areas for parts/administration to keep the cost down. My impression from Patrick is that they're already in operation (aka there's a manager there, new hires, etc.) but the official "opening day" is coming soon. Of course, the showroom/remainder of the space (which had the "For Lease" sign) is currently being used by Elections Canada. According to Patrick, there's no plan to open a showroom or store.

Had an appointment with Tesla mobile service yesterday. Patrick and a new hire showed up (in a Model S no less) and the topic of Ottawa's service center obviously came up. Ottawa's Tesla Service center is located at the old DOW Honda Carling location. They *only* took over the maintenance bays and some areas for parts/administration to keep the cost down. My impression from Patrick is that they're already in operation (aka there's a manager there, new hires, etc.) but the official "opening day" is coming soon. Of course, the showroom/remainder of the space (which had the "For Lease" sign) is currently being used by Elections Canada. According to Patrick, there's no plan to open a showroom or store.

Is this where Otto's BMW used to be?

I just received my service appointment confirmation by email (note the address). The appointment was made using the app.

Your Service Center visit for <VIN> is confirmed for August 22, 2019 12:00:00 PM at Ottawa.

Ottawa
845 Carling Ave
Ottawa, ON K1S 2E7

Please arrive on time. If you need to arrive early, we will do our best to accommodate. Upon check-in, our team will confirm the estimated pick-up date and time.

We also offer a variety of transport options to ensure the most convenient service possible.