Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone on private Facebook group shared a picture of a new Tesla Showroom in Brossard Dix30 (Montréal South Shore). In the old Porsche showroom.
Makes perfect sense as they have pre-existing Superchargers in the underground parking there. Tweak the curiosity in the parking lot and then lead them to a showroom while they are there. St. Bruno SC is just a few towns away for delivery.

Reactions: lukex4
Went to the new Ottawa (Barrhaven) sales centre on Sunday afternoon while out for a drive. They appeared to be fully open with quite a few customers in the showroom and a couple of Tesla's in the drive in bays. There were many new model 3's and a few Y's all around the parking lots. I did not go inside the showroom but there are few vehicles in there as well.

Also noticed that there are four destination wall chargers on the rear of the building.

Went to the new Ottawa (Barrhaven) sales centre on Sunday afternoon while out for a drive. They appeared to be fully open with quite a few customers in the showroom and a couple of Tesla's in the drive in bays. There were many new model 3's and a few Y's all around the parking lots. I did not go inside the showroom but there are few vehicles in there as well.

Also noticed that there are four destination wall chargers on the rear of the building.
I'd like to know once they get the 7-seat Y in Ottawa to take a look.... anyone sees one there let me know

I'd like to know once they get the 7-seat Y in Ottawa to take a look.... anyone sees one there let me know
I ended up going in to the new Ottawa location around 5pm, they offered me take the 7-seat Y for an overnight test drive the same day so I went to Costco and then back to get the Y.

Was fun to try it out with the kids, but now leaning towards the 5 seat model.

Reactions: richyrich and malou
Edmonton is partly open for deliveries only by appointment. It will still be 3 months or so before the service center is operational, and they still need to renovate the interior for sales.

17616 111 Avenue NW Edmonton Alberta

PXL_20210328_191259515.jpg
PXL_20210328_191503647.jpg

Gotta say it's a great location - it couldn't be easier to get to and from an advertising point of view it's hard to miss. Great move.

We dropped in recently. Nice location and lots of cars in the show room.

They did say they will have full service on site, but it's not open yet.

They also said that Carling service would remain open.

Just had a quick conversation with Tesla Mobile Service today.
He told me that the "St-Bruno-de-Montarville" Tesla Delivery and Service Centre is current under construction, and should be done in two months.
The detail location is in the corner of CF Promenades St-Bruno, where the "Sears" store used to be.

After that the next service center in Quebec will be in Sherbrooke.

Ok
He told me that the "St-Bruno-de-Montarville" Tesla Delivery and Service Centre is current under construction, and should be done in two months.
The detail location is in the corner of CF Promenades St-Bruno, where the "Sears" store used to be.

neat! It’s kind of a hike from the south shore, this’ll be great.

It's been confirmed for a while. Went by two weeks ago and they were working on the exterior of the building. There's a banner on the fence around the construction site announcing Tesla is coming soon. Exact location : 1 Boulevard des Promenades

Plans for service centres are information that should be available. Tesla is poor at communication and should have a public relations department to answer question like this.
Agreed, at the very least have internal communications for their customer facing teams about upcoming news. When I talked to one of the advisors in Calgary they told me the forums usually get news before they do. I had test drove one in Calgary pre pandemic and I should have ordered one then but decided to be patient and wait and see how this pandemic played out. Bad decision on my part.

Agreed, at the very least have internal communications for their customer facing teams about upcoming news. When I talked to one of the advisors in Calgary they told me the forums usually get news before they do. I had test drove one in Calgary pre pandemic and I should have ordered one then but decided to be patient and wait and see how this pandemic played out. Bad decision on my part.
im in the same situation as well, should have , could have, but didnt and now waiting for the winnipeg delivery center to open. Just recently talked with saskatoon center and they want to charge transport fee's of over $1,000+ to bring to city.
we also need a supercharger on opposite side of city from polo park location.