Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Stores and Service Centers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New Sales,Service and Delivery dealership confirmed in Langford bc on Vancouver Island today. In the local newspaper it was officially announced that the new location is in the new development area behind Home Depot. It’s going to cost between $40-$50 Million and take 18 months to build. There’s also going to be a temporary location on Douglas street in Victoria until the new premises are open. I’d take a guess it’s going to be where the inaMotors car sales lot was until recently and not on the corner of Hillside as that’s a Gain group property for Polestar.

Great news for Vancouver Islanders! It's about bloody time!

I'm in victoria and ordered a model y few days ago. It said delivery estimate of september. How accurate is that?? Will it be around that range? I actually wont be able to take delivery for like 4 months, at least, so I totally wouldnt mind a long delivery time. I just ordered it anyways incase the price goes up again and am hoping it wont be delivered for a while. I think we can delaye delivery by 30 days, correct? but i heard tesla might cancel the order

New Sales,Service and Delivery dealership confirmed in Langford bc on Vancouver Island today. In the local newspaper it was officially announced that the new location is in the new development area behind Home Depot. It’s going to cost between $40-$50 Million and take 18 months to build. There’s also going to be a temporary location on Douglas street in Victoria until the new premises are open. I’d take a guess it’s going to be where the inaMotors car sales lot was until recently and not on the corner of Hillside as that’s a Gain group property for Polestar.

It was good to read this. I just ordered a vanilla MYLR a few weeks ago with December estimate so I may even get to take delivery locally given that there seems to have been a recent onslaught of new orders and I wouldn't doubt being pushed back closer to the 18 month mark 😁🙄

I wonder if they will be doing deliveries out of this temporary Douglas Street location?

Reactions: angus[Y]oung
It was good to read this. I just ordered a vanilla MYLR a few weeks ago with December estimate so I may even get to take delivery locally given that there seems to have been a recent onslaught of new orders and I wouldn't doubt being pushed back closer to the 18 month mark 😁🙄

I wonder if they will be doing deliveries out of this temporary Douglas Street location?
I'm actually hoping my order gets pushed back to like October cus I'll be prepared more for it by then

your order says December? I ordered on 3/10 and it says september. I don't mind waiting though.
I hope they do deliveries to the temp location on douglas though I think I read it won't do deliveries. Would suck to have to go to vancouver.
Did you have any upgrade to your order like paint color, white seats, 7 seats or the larger wheels (which seem to be the default when you first enter the configuration page)? Any of those changes that increased the price moved the estimate to September.

I was going to get Blue paint to get my order into September estimate but then missed putting in my order before the first March price increase so I went with no upgrades to keep the price down. Glad I missed the $4K second price increase.

Did you have any upgrade to your order like paint color, white seats, 7 seats or the larger wheels (which seem to be the default when you first enter the configuration page)? Any of those changes that increased the price moved the estimate to September.

I was going to get Blue paint to get my order into September estimate but then missed putting in my order before the first March price increase so I went with no upgrades to keep the price down. Glad I missed the $4K second price increase.
No upgrades or changes. Just ordered on march 10 the white Model Y, white seats, 5 seater, 19" tires. I heard the 20" wheels gets you a faster delivery but idc about that.

Wen Halifax (Dartmouth)?
Is there still hope? I haven't seen much on EVAAC lately but I'm not on FB so I can only access limited info. I see that the location on Bluewater Rd where my Model 3 is getting delivered next month is indicated as 'Temporary' so there's that. Anyway, if anyone has an update to post here it would be really appreciated.

Wen Halifax (Dartmouth)?
Is there still hope? I haven't seen much on EVAAC lately but I'm not on FB so I can only access limited info. I see that the location on Bluewater Rd where my Model 3 is getting delivered next month is indicated as 'Temporary' so there's that. Anyway, if anyone has an update to post here it would be really appreciated.
Still nothing official.

New 80,000sqft Tesla Service Center coming soon to Montreal, Quebec​

Tesla is expanding their presence in the province of Quebec with a massive new 80,000 square foot Sales, Service, and Delivery Center in Montreal.

The new location will be at 16975 Trans-Canada Highway at the former home of the furniture and electronics store Brault and Martineau, according to a source with knowledge of the plans.

16975-Aut-Transcanadienne-Kirkland-QC-Building-Photo-5-LargeHighDefinition-678x381.jpg

Source driveteslacanada.ca

Kelowna has a location opening in 2022/2023 off highway 97 where Hyundai currently is. (3260 Hwy 97 N, Kelowna, BC V1X 5C1)

I heard it from a direct source and then I later confirmed it directly via a Tesla satellite employee on a service run.

I was hoping it'd be open faster but they're waiting for Hyundai to move out of that building and into their new home.
There is a news story from earlier today that Kelowna Hyundai is moving to their new location on June 21. Hopefully Tesla is still on track to move into the soon-to-be former Hyundai site.