Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the 401/40 corridor superchargers east of Ottawa were originally to be done later, as I recall.

Yes the NE USA stations will be very handy. I'm hoping the closest "Coming Soon" supercharger gets installed before April, because I'd like to use it.

So if coming soon means April or March, we're probably talking in the last half of next year for the Ontario Superchargers. That is definitely disappointing! Looks like the Buffalo Supercharger is also slated for 2014 now as well (used to be 2015) which at least is a positive.

Are all of you able to use Sun Country's chargers? Are they, as it seems to me with what I've read of them, free? Even if they're not so fast as a Supercharger, are they 'acceptably' fast? Do they cover the country?

* Not moot questions, as I am planning to drive back to AK at winter's end. Haven't determined yet whether to go completely through BC, or up the Calgary-Edmonton-Grd.Prairie route before heading northwest. I HAVE MADE THE TRIP dozens of times, but never yet in an all-electric vehicle....

Status
Not open for further replies.