Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian X Refresh Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My SA was telling me they’ve heard no Canadian Model X deliveries for this quarter at least. She was pretty confident we won’t see any till next quarter. That’s what’s going around. Not definitive, but they’ve been told not to expect any for Feb/March.

Wtfffff… really…. F00k
Just a stunning failure by Tesla at this point - combined with silence other than looking on our order pages. I cannot, in good conscience, recommend Tesla at this point.

This is my 2nd Tesla and I used to promote so much about it to friends and family. I even had lot of arguments with my best buddies defending Tesla and how good it is. I don’t think I have the same opinion anymore. Don’t get me wrong I still like the car and it’s amazing technology but I lost complete respect on company and the way they treat their customers. My wife wants me to move on and order 2022 Range Rover which looks really good but I am still on the fence as I do t want to go back to gas car anymore.

Reactions: TrevTremaine