Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian X Refresh Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't believe it! I received and email asking me to pay for my car! and to wire the money?
is this common practice with tesla to pay before you even see the car?
I don't have a VIN yet?
but delivery date says between april 23rd to 29th???

HELP
Log into your Tesla account and follow the steps through there. When I got my Model S I'm February, I brought a certified cheque with me to the delivery appointment.

Reactions: tammyqu
I can't believe it! I received and email asking me to pay for my car! and to wire the money?
is this common practice with tesla to pay before you even see the car?
I don't have a VIN yet?
but delivery date says between april 23rd to 29th???

HELP
I didn’t get an email but it appears my ETA has also been advanced to April 23-29. Still no VIN & still not convinced.

I didn’t get an email but it appears my ETA has also been advanced to April 23-29. Still no VIN & still not convinced.
Got my VIN when i called my SA! It's really happening! FINALLY! 7SAXCDESONF339xxx

If it helps my SA asserted that the car will in fact be arriving as scheduled! Keep up the hope! He also said I got a hell of a deal!
I said well I waited on it for 15 months!

I see you are also in montreal, we will both be picking up from Laval!

Got my VIN when i called my SA! It's really happening! FINALLY! 7SAXCDESONF339xxx

If it helps my SA asserted that the car will in fact be arriving as scheduled! Keep up the hope! He also said I got a hell of a deal!
I said well I waited on it for 15 months!

I see you are also in montreal, we will both be picking up from Laval!
That’s really good news, check your MVPA you’ll see the VIN. I’ve been waiting since Oct 2020 so its about time. Yes, pickup is likely Laval. I got my Y there too. So we’ll see …. I’m being cautiously optimistic.

Another silly question for the canadians.
I received my VIN, and have a delivery date.
I went to get insurance, and they couldn't find the VIN in the database to give an exact estimate for insurance coverage.
Has anyone else experienced this?
The insurance guy had never seen this before, as the vin came back as a foreign vin or a commercial vin?

Reactions: imag
Another silly question for the canadians.
I received my VIN, and have a delivery date.
I went to get insurance, and they couldn't find the VIN in the database to give an exact estimate for insurance coverage.
Has anyone else experienced this?
The insurance guy had never seen this before, as the vin came back as a foreign vin or a commercial vin?
Same problem with my insurer. Their system currently does not contain a 2022 Model X.

Just noticed that the MVPA document has now been removed from my account page, no longer see a VIN. Delivery date still says April 23-29, but I’m concerned they removed the MVPA. I assume the delivery date will be pushed again soon… if that's the case I give up on this car. Waiting since Oct 2020.

Just noticed that the MVPA document has now been removed from my account page, no longer see a VIN. Delivery date still says April 23-29, but I’m concerned they removed the MVPA. I assume the delivery date will be pushed again soon… if that's the case I give up on this car. Waiting since Oct 2020.
That's balls. Hopefully it's a mistake and shows up again soon. Doesn't bode well for the rest of us. Need to start seeing Canadian orders being filled...