Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian X Refresh Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

This still hurts to look at.​

Price Details​

Model X
$97,600.00
Model X Long Range
$26,000.00
Deep Blue Metallic
$2,000.00
Full Self-Driving Capability
$10,600.00
Six Seats
$8,500.00
Cream Premium Interior with Walnut Décor
$2,600.00
Delivery Final Inspection Fee
$1,280.00
Car Price
$148,580.00

Additional Charges​

Fed Air Conditioner Tax
$100.00
Tire Fee
$20.00
PPSA Fee
$114.24
Sales Tax
$30,855.25

Total Cost of Vehicle​

$179,669.49​

Financing Details​

Amount Financed
$177,169.49
Monthly Payment
$2,652.41
Term
72 months
APR
2.5 %

Payments Received​

Payment - 03/01/2021
-$2,500.00
All dates and times in UTC

Amount Due​

$0.00​

72 months @ 2.5% (finance offer has not expired yet....)

Price Details​

Model X
$97,600.00
Model X Long Range
$26,000.00
Deep Blue Metallic
$2,000.00
$10,600.00
Six Seats
$8,500.00
$2,600.00
$1,280.00
Car Price
$148,580.00

Additional Charges​

Fed Air Conditioner Tax
$100.00
Tire Fee
$20.00
PPSA Fee
$114.24
Sales Tax
$30,855.25

Total Cost of Vehicle​

$179,669.49​

Financing Details​

Amount Financed
$177,169.49
Monthly Payment
$2,652.41
Term
72 months
APR
2.5 %

Payments Received​

Payment - 03/01/2021
-$2,500.00

Amount Due​

$0.00​

On a more positive note: You got a very good interest rate for your loan...2.5% is really hard to get now-a-days.

Price Details​

Model X
$97,600.00
Model X Long Range
$26,000.00
Deep Blue Metallic
$2,000.00
$10,600.00
Six Seats
$8,500.00
$2,600.00
$1,280.00
Car Price
$148,580.00

Additional Charges​

Fed Air Conditioner Tax
$100.00
Tire Fee
$20.00
PPSA Fee
$114.24
Sales Tax
$30,855.25

Total Cost of Vehicle​

$179,669.49​

Financing Details​

Amount Financed
$177,169.49
Monthly Payment
$2,652.41
Term
72 months
APR
2.5 %

Payments Received​

Payment - 03/01/2021
-$2,500.00

Amount Due​

$0.00​

Honestly I'd drop the fsd while you still can . It's not worth the price or hype. It's better to subscribe to a monthly fsd plan when it comes out.

I'd be very surprised if that was honoured. I believe that financing offers are usually only valid for 90 days. When it comes time to actually complete your transaction I think you'll be required to update the financing.
Totally agree. I work for Royal Bank and we hold rates for 90 days from the date application was started. If application expires, the rate expires as well. Under exceptional circumstances, we may honor the old rate - if application expired recently (e.g., a few days in past, etc.). But if your application expired last year, bank will not hold the rate.

Reactions: TrevTremaine
i just picked up my model x and drove about 30kms from Oakville delivery center to home and here are my first impressions so far.

-Surprisingly overall build quality and fit and finish was amazing and i went with the expectation that i will find lot of issues but did not find any major issues.
- I did not find any Falcon wing door alignment issues and all the door panels align properly.
- No wide panel gaps issues at all and even if there is i am sure there are within the spec as they are very negligable especially when i compare with my 2018 model 3 panel gaps.
- Did not find any paint chips or scratches to my naked eye however one BIG issue is the back bumper panel paint (below the trunk) paint does not match with rest of the body paint and it is very obvious. i have seen several white model x owners complaining about this as the bumper is different material but not sure if Tesla will fix it. i will still raise a service ticket and see what they say.
-Passenger side falcon wing door panel inside was loose due to some wiring stuck in between clips and the service guy checked right there and fixed it for me.
- For some reason the driver side door i had to put more effort to close it. i will check few more days and see if it is really an issues or not.
- Ride quality is amazing. coming from 2018 model 3 huge difference and lot quieter and smoother and the suspension works really well.
-Interior feels more spacious and luxury to me.
- I got the mobile connector kit and also the swivel screen is working as well.
-I fell in love with the Yoke and to my surprise my wife really loves the yoke and she has no issues during right and left turns however we still have the see if this an issue during parking and u turns and etc.
-Turn signals in Yoke i believe you will get used to in max 5-10 min and its very easy to use.
-We can only have one phone key paired as of now as of now and i did not know this.

I still have to go through the entire checklist and i may find other issues but so far looking good to me.

i just picked up my model x and drove about 30kms from Oakville delivery center to home and here are my first impressions so far.

-Surprisingly overall build quality and fit and finish was amazing and i went with the expectation that i will find lot of issues but did not find any major issues.
- I did not find any Falcon wing door alignment issues and all the door panels align properly.
- No wide panel gaps issues at all and even if there is i am sure there are within the spec as they are very negligable especially when i compare with my 2018 model 3 panel gaps.
- Did not find any paint chips or scratches to my naked eye however one BIG issue is the back bumper panel paint (below the trunk) paint does not match with rest of the body paint and it is very obvious. i have seen several white model x owners complaining about this as the bumper is different material but not sure if Tesla will fix it. i will still raise a service ticket and see what they say.
-Passenger side falcon wing door panel inside was loose due to some wiring stuck in between clips and the service guy checked right there and fixed it for me.
- For some reason the driver side door i had to put more effort to close it. i will check few more days and see if it is really an issues or not.
- Ride quality is amazing. coming from 2018 model 3 huge difference and lot quieter and smoother and the suspension works really well.
-Interior feels more spacious and luxury to me.
- I got the mobile connector kit and also the swivel screen is working as well.
-I fell in love with the Yoke and to my surprise my wife really loves the yoke and she has no issues during right and left turns however we still have the see if this an issue during parking and u turns and etc.
-Turn signals in Yoke i believe you will get used to in max 5-10 min and its very easy to use.
-We can only have one phone key paired as of now as of now and i did not know this.

I still have to go through the entire checklist and i may find other issues but so far looking good to me.
Congrats!

Model X supports up to 3 phone keys. Did they say why only 1 can be paired?

Awesome to hear so many positive stories about the quality upon pickup. Looks like they turned the corner on the quality control issues of the first few months of deliveries.

Does the model x come with a fob anymore or is it just phone and key card?

Awesome to hear so many positive stories about the quality upon pickup. Looks like they turned the corner on the quality control issues of the first few months of deliveries.

Does the model x come with a fob anymore or is it just phone and key card?
Your smartphone is primary, but two fobs and two proximity cards are included.

Reactions: cipherstream
@TrevTremaine - Any updates on your order? did you get the VIN and EDD yet?
Well... kinda got my VIN through an email with my SA (see signature below), but the vehicle is in limbo on the Tesla Owner's Page with "You will be notified once your agreements are available for review" since last Thursday (I think). I received a text on Saturday saying it had left Fremont and that I should be getting a text within a week. So far this week - nothing. I guess I'll ping the person who texted me saying the car was in transit and see what's happening.

I'm hoping for a weekend delivery if possible. It'll have to happen fast as I'm potentially being called in for jury duty a week Monday. Meanwhile, today I drove past the Vaughan centre on my way to Lee Valley and saw a Red X. Very tempted to abscond with that one.