Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian X Refresh Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had my 2022 Tesla X Long Range 6 seater blue delivered yesterday!!! I am thrilled with the performance, handling and comfort. It’s a special vehicle for sure. The frustration of waiting was forgotten quickly.

Attachments

• 9D5DAAF2-813B-473D-8EEF-349C679B31BF.jpeg
    9D5DAAF2-813B-473D-8EEF-349C679B31BF.jpeg
    503.6 KB · Views: 80
Mine is at July 17-Aug 7. Ordered march 2021. 6 seater LR. Looks like many of us have around that date range. Oakville location. Reached out to rep who said it’s slated to be built 2nd week of July according to their “systems”. Crossing my fingers.
Same, I was in getting something fixed on my new Model S and was told my Feb 2021 order was scheduled to be manufactured in the first week of July. 👌

I started and got approved for my financing on may 30th, hoping i got lucky and pushed forward to the end of second quarter push.

I got moved from July 16 - Aug 27 to Oct 30-Jan 7 within 24 hours of getting financing approved which then changed my "profile completion date" to mid June and there was talk in the main thread at some point whether it was "order date" or "profile completion date" that was impacting dates. Unsure if this has anything to do with it since its been a month since you got financing approved but it would have changed your profile completion date to end of May. I can't get an answer from anyone at Tesla since as soon as I ask about delivery dates, I get the same standard 'supply chain' excuse.

I got moved from July 16 - Aug 27 to Oct 30-Jan 7 within 24 hours of getting financing approved which then changed my "profile completion date" to mid June and there was talk in the main thread at some point whether it was "order date" or "profile completion date" that was impacting dates. Unsure if this has anything to do with it since its been a month since you got financing approved but it would have changed your profile completion date to end of May. I can't get an answer from anyone at Tesla since as soon as I ask about delivery dates, I get the same standard 'supply chain' excuse.
I was at Tesla Oakville for a minor service on my new Model S and asked them about this. My wife has decided to trade our Model 3 in when she takes her Model X, the sales guy specifically told me it wouldn't impact my position in the queue. Fingers crossed my July 16th-Aug 10th date range holds true even though I made this change.

I would hope it’s not the case. Before I applied for financing my edd was July 11-august 22 2 weeks after financing approved it moved to July 16-august 20th. So I don’t think the two things are correlated. But it’s Tesla so we can never be sure🤷🏾‍♂️

I was at Tesla Oakville for a minor service on my new Model S and asked them about this. My wife has decided to trade our Model 3 in when she takes her Model X, the sales guy specifically told me it wouldn't impact my position in the queue. Fingers crossed my July 16th-Aug 10th date range holds true even though I made this change.
That is what my SA said also before I did my financing. It just seemed too coincidental that my financing was approved at 6 pm on a Friday night and by 8 am on Saturday my EDD moved back 4-6 months. Seemed like a standard system auto update based on a new date. Hopefully it was just a coincidence & I didn't mess anything up but it was (and still is) super frustrating.

The only thing about this whole process that bothers me is the amount of new model X popping up daily on auto trader and Kijiji.
Wow I never thought about looking there. I mean I can understand it. People who ordered last year can make a quick 40k flipping the car.... I just keep telling myself now only a couple of more weeks.... It will be 15 months wait once I eventually pick up the car (as long as no other delays happen)

Wow I never thought about looking there. I mean I can understand it. People who ordered last year can make a quick 40k flipping the car.... I just keep telling myself now only a couple of more weeks.... It will be 15 months wait once I eventually pick up the car (as long as no other delays happen)
I've been tempted with some of those online sales due to timeframe frustration with Tesla but logically it doesn't make sense given the lower prices we are getting ours at.