Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian X Refresh Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery date prior to it changing to oct 31 was July 13…. Hoping this is real and the previous delivery date was accurate
My date before the change to Oct 30-Jan 8 was July 16-Aug 27 so if my date didn't change the vin appearing now in the source code would make sense. I'm just worried it's an error assignment where the system is not picking up my reassignment to Q4 and once it does, the vin will disappear from the source code.

Rol4","showException":null,"showUSStatesInException":false,"showDetailsInSelfInsuranceForm":false,"vin":"7SAXCAE55NF3533xx","insuredVIN":null,"vinHasChanged":false,"referenceNumber":"RN1155237xx"

This is exactly what my source code says around the vin. My original edd was july 11th. Then it moved to the 16th. Now it’s November 12th- January 21st.

Hi there , i got the email for final payment todat too
Also on the app i found the MVPA with the vin number : 7SAXCBE57NF3540XX
Date still show Nov-Jan
Will call dealership tomorrow morning
No Lux tax .
I ordered a 7 seater in Sept 2021 , changed to 6 seater in match 2022
MVPA is coming with original order date

Reactions: Caines
Got Vin. 7SAXCBE53NF3536XX
MXLR

Anyone got a link to the google sheet?
day drunk from the news and cannot find it even though it was front and center for the last 500 days
Congrats! Here you go.

Congrats! Here you go.

THAAANK YOU i feel like going crazy trying to find something that was always in the feed

I’ve also received the “Preparing for your delivery” email. Further states : Your account has the most current delivery estimate and will update if there are changes due to production, logistics or other factors. We will be able to hold the vehicle up to a maximum of three days upon arrival.

Seems promising