Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian X Refresh Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anyone applied for financing ?
What are the rates now ?
July 1 new rates. rate quote from financing good for 30 days. quoted 5.75 last week on a 72 month ($2500 down) Final approval was 5.8 in line with the website. credit over 900 rate. so about as good of offer they could do. dealer had not seen any cheaper rates offers post July. and after todays hike...

My delivery window just got pushed from July 17 - August 3, to Dec 2022 - march 2023.

I text my service rep and they told me it got pushed for production reasons, to keep an eye on the window it should be updated within the end of the month.

Whatever that means.

My delivery window just got pushed from July 17 - August 3, to Dec 2022 - march 2023.

I text my service rep and they told me it got pushed for production reasons, to keep an eye on the window it should be updated within the end of the month.

Whatever that means.
Going by what everybody is experiencing, Dec -Mar seems to be just a temporary placeholder spot. You will be moved to an earlier timeline when they have a more firm date for you.

Going by what everybody is experiencing, Dec -Mar seems to be just a temporary placeholder spot. You will be moved to an earlier timeline when they have a more firm date for you.
I hope so, it actually already happened in the past and came back to July/August after a short while. We'll see.

Do you (or did you) have a VIN in your source code?
I do not have one, I'm checking it daily 😅