Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian X Refresh Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got this text yesterday:

Hi , your Model X has just departed from our factory and is in transit to your delivery center!

Be on the lookout for a message within the next week to schedule your delivery appointment. When you receive that message, be sure to schedule as soon as possible, as appointments fill up quickly.

Reply to this message if you need assistance.

ts.la/account
That's encouraging.

Got the delivery text today and now scheduled for the 26th - hopefully that sticks!

Does anyone know how many extra KM’s can be put on the trade in car without triggering a re-evaluation? Was planning to go mtn biking next weekend and it would put an extra 300km on my current car.
Which location is your pickup and when did you receive the text of your Tesla is on the way from factory?

I ended up calling Tesla this afternoon to find out who my SA is? As well as any update on delivery. She confirmed to me that I have a vin on file and she said the vehicle has already been made. They haven’t released the vin to me yet because it’s going through quality control. So In case they do find something inadequate about the vehicle they will just give me the next vin in line that matches my build. She said once the vin shows up on my end that means the car has passed QC and already on its way. (Taking this with a grain of salt) she said she isn’t willing to provide me said vin on my account for that very reason.

She also stated for some odd reason I was never assigned a service advisor. So she will reach out to Vaughn for them to rectify that so they can reach out to me directly.

I also asked about the key fobs not being included. She said she believes that my car will come with it. But she will put on my file for Vaughn to see that key fobs are required at delivery due to my job not allowing phones on site and they are usually left in the car.
She said they will either try to provide me with the fobs or a store credit to order one. (Also taking this with a grain of salt)

But she believes unless some unfortunate events happen I should get the car by end of July. She also claimed that model S & X. Get a more hands one personal delivery experience compared to model 3s and Ys. Is this true?

So this afternoon a service advisor was finally assigned to my account and he reached out to me via text and email. Notified me that the one assigned to my account was no longer with the company. He also provided me with my vin. Opened up the trade in portal. And he said the vehicle is already on its way to Vaughn. He notified me that they will not be providing me a key fob per my request and will not be providing me a credit for it that they lady I spoke to before had noted on my account. He sent me a link to purchase the key fob on the website. He later on called me directly and gave me next steps over the phone. He said on his system it looks to be first week of august instead of the last week of July that I should have the car.

I’m hoping that is not the case. Either way he said look out for the delivery text by the end of this coming week. My account still doesn’t have a vin on the app or the website.

Same here , showing July 20-26
Oakville location
A Vin showed up today in source code
Same VIN that was on MVPA
Asked my SA why I haven’t received text yet to pickup and he responded with following :
Thanks for your note. The vehicle left the factory a few days ago.

It is still in transit, you will get the invitation to schedule your appointment once it near the Canadian border. This should be any day now. Keep an eye out.

Last text I got was last Tuesday saying my X was scheduled to be built in the next day or two - since then nothing has changed and I am still showing July 23 - Aug 2. Hopefully I find out that it has been shipped.
My SA says my X has already left the factory and is on the train en route to the Chicago hub. He says the vin will appear in my account and delivery email once it is close to the delivery location. Since your edd is 2 days before mine I would assume yours is already on the same train unless my SA is just telling me things he believes I want to hear.

My SA says my X has already left the factory and is on the train en route to the Chicago hub. He says the vin will appear in my account and delivery email once it is close to the delivery location. Since your edd is 2 days before mine I would assume yours is already on the same train unless my SA is just telling me things he believes I want to hear.
Fingers crossed - it does seem like this batch of Canadian orders is on the move.