Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadians! Show me your Vanity Plates!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine just came in today!
20210315_151731.jpg

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
Sure, sure, keep rubbing it in that you thought of a cool, short, Tesla related plate! :)

See you on the streets fellow Tesla brothering.

Honestly never thought it would be available! Got Lucky! (On a side note, my other car has "SUBSCRIB" for a plate and my YT channels in vinyl across the back)

I really LOVE that Tesla Lettering on the back! I've ordered the same along with the Dual Motor and Performance Line all in Matte Black! :)

Wait... In Quebec you can get a Personalized Green Plate? Ontario needs to step up the game!
Agreed, I think the current theory is that you want redundancies to make it easier to identify Green plates so not only is the colour green, which can be difficult to tell at night, but the plate numbering is unique to green vehicles. Kind of like how traffic lights may have different shapes or sizes for different colours.

Agreed, I think the current theory is that you want redundancies to make it easier to identify Green plates so not only is the colour green, which can be difficult to tell at night, but the plate numbering is unique to green vehicles. Kind of like how traffic lights may have different shapes or sizes for different colours.
I can see the merit in that. I really don't have a reason to have a green plate other than letting people know it's an EV. There's no HOV lanes here, no EV parking at all the stores around here. Small town stuff. And I don't travel into Toronto unless I absolutely have to.

Part of me still wants a green plate though, just for what it represents.

I'm assuming It's for HOV lanes, some free tolled highways and free/reduced ferry crossing rates.
We were so late to the game when it comes to personalized plates, we just got them like 2 years ago or something. Didn't even know you could get green plates but when I went to order it, the option was available.
Technically I have not yet received the plate so cant be sure even ...