Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cancel order and get CPO instead

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Folks,

I am slightly stupid, I had in mind to go get a CPO and I ended up getting a new S60D. ~85k with several options
The salesman did a great job and made me change my mind. There are a LOT of initiative at the moment for CPOs and it looks like I could get a S85D fully loaded for the same price with 50miles in

I am supposed to take delivery on Saturday. Do you know if there is a way to cancel it and get a CPO instead ?
It's a lease and in theory I get the 90 days satisfaction.

Anyone cancel their orders and got a CPO instead ?

Hello Folks,

I am slightly stupid, I had in mind to go get a CPO and I ended up getting a new S60D. ~85k with several options
The salesman did a great job and made me change my mind. There are a LOT of initiative at the moment for CPOs and it looks like I could get a S85D fully loaded for the same price with 50miles in

I am supposed to take delivery on Saturday. Do you know if there is a way to cancel it and get a CPO instead ?
It's a lease and in theory I get the 90 days satisfaction.

Anyone cancel their orders and got a CPO instead ?
90 day guarantee is no more

You can walk away and lose $2500. You'd likely more than make that up in cpo discount. Cpo no rebate. Inventory car rebate.

> mine is a 60D [lyxus]

Remind me if you would, does your 60D actually have the full (90D?) battery but you can only drive 60kwh max until you cough up the extra $$ for the 90D software mileage upgrade? So you are carrying around the unusable cells until the upgrade? Thanks.
--

> mine is a 60D [lyxus]

Remind me if you would, does your 60D actually have the full (90D?) battery but you can only drive 60kwh max until you cough up the extra $$ for the 90D software mileage upgrade? So you are carrying around the unusable cells until the upgrade? Thanks.
--
60 has 75 battery. 90 has 90 100 has 100

60 has 75 battery. 90 has 90 100 has 100
To be completely accurate.
90 has 86
100 has ?

But most likely the 100 will have 96.

On the note of the 60D for 85K, isn't that a bit expensive for an inventory vehicle? If that is Out the door price, then it's average.

Current 75D inventory cars are going for 77K essentially new with less than 50 miles on them.

To be completely accurate.
90 has 86
100 has ?

But most likely the 100 will have 96.

On the note of the 60D for 85K, isn't that a bit expensive for an inventory vehicle? If that is Out the door price, then it's average.

Current 75D inventory cars are going for 77K essentially new with less than 50 miles on them.
I think OP meant the 60D was a brand new order, not inventory.

Also there might be some confusion on OPs part regarding CPO and Inventory.
Two completely different things.
I could be wrong however, but I just don't see a tesla rep pushing a CPO over a new/inventory model. Makes me think the rep was pushing an inventory model and OP is referring to it as a CPO

I think OP meant the 60D was a brand new order, not inventory.

Also there might be some confusion on OPs part regarding CPO and Inventory.
Two completely different things.
I could be wrong however, but I just don't see a tesla rep pushing a CPO over a new/inventory model. Makes me think the rep was pushing an inventory model and OP is referring to it as a CPO
What if they are pushing cpo inventory cars over new Bc new has 2.0 and will be much easier to sell q4 when it's announced! Rather have an inventory 2.0 car vs a 1.0 car. How scandalous. Btw I am completely kidding

What if they are pushing cpo inventory cars over new Bc new has 2.0 and will be much easier to sell q4 when it's announced! Rather have an inventory 2.0 car vs a 1.0 car. How scandalous. Btw I am completely kidding
Honestly I can see them push an inventory over a new order, not because of the reason you stated (which i get is a joke) but because they'd want someone to take delivery ASAP in this quester!
Or maybe because it's a better deal and they are a good hearted person and want what's best for the customer!