Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cancel Powerwall Reservation?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Classic Tesla... Which by itself is pretty pathetic. Put the deposit in for powerwalls to go along side my existing solar system two weeks ago and have yet to hear anything from Tesla. Said I'd be contacted no later than 1 week after I put my reservation in and well that was bogus... Should I just cancel and go a different route?

Thanks,
Jeff

Classic Tesla... Which by itself is pretty pathetic. Put the deposit in for powerwalls to go along side my existing solar system two weeks ago and have yet to hear anything from Tesla. Said I'd be contacted no later than 1 week after I put my reservation in and well that was bogus... Should I just cancel and go a different route?

Thanks,
Jeff

All reports are that tesla itself is backed up "until the fall" for powerwalls, so if you want to get them installed before the fire season begins up there, you might look at third party installers (understanding that in most cases they charge more than tesla does),

• Informative
Reactions: jeffro01