TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Cancelled my request for PW in UK

Discussion in 'Tesla Energy' started by nowtleft, Jul 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. nowtleft

nowtleft Member

After 2 weeks no quote after 2 visits. Tesla even sent a quote before I had a visit to look at the job!

It seems the teams concerned with Powerwalls and the Referral programme are badly managed and do not care abot their customers.

I am even considering selling my Tesla S as I have NO faith at all in Tesla UK which is totally useless!

• Funny x 2
    • Informative x 1
  2. J1mbo

J1mbo Active Member

Unbelievable. How dare they take more than 2 weeks to send you an update to the free, no obligation quote they already sent.

Definitely a good reason to sell your car and boycott Tesla forever.

• Funny x 4
  3. nowtleft

nowtleft Member

Incorrect - they have not sent a quote and unlike ANY other business charge £400 to even get a (non) quote! Strange way to do business!!

• Informative x 1
  4. nowtleft

nowtleft Member

..the point is they havent got a clue what they are doing - how can they quote for a job without seeing my setup??

5. J1mbo

J1mbo Active Member

Come on man, make your mind up! Should we sell our cars and boycott Tesla or not?!

• Funny x 2
  6. nowtleft

nowtleft Member

Increase the dose mate it may still be recoverable:)

• Funny x 1
  7. J1mbo

J1mbo Active Member

Try it and let us know! :)

8. nowtleft

nowtleft Member

Heard nothing from UK Powerwall sales team after cancelling - I suspect they do not want to sell to UK market so have ordered a different brand.
    Elon needs to get closer to his business rather than wandering around his brain.

Tesla is a great business but without its leader being focussed it could fail which would be a shame!