Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cancelled my Sig X reservation and Tesla sent me $5K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did they think I wouldn't notice?

Anyone who knows me knows I'm a Tesla supporter but something is really wrong if they are making mistakes like this.

Discoducky, did you initially order a regular production model, then upgrade to Signature? ..wondering if this is what tripped them up. I can't imagine them giving you any hassle. Huge inconvenience nevertheless ..and quite embarrassing I must say.

Discoducky, did you initially order a regular production model, then upgrade to Signature? ..wondering if this is what tripped them up. I can't imagine them giving you any hassle. Huge inconvenience nevertheless ..and quite embarrassing I must say.

No, I've always had two reservations. One Sig and one production. I'm stumped as to how this happened.

Did they think I wouldn't notice?

Anyone who knows me knows I'm a Tesla supporter but something is really wrong if they are making mistakes like this.

No huge fuss, just hope Tesla hasn't done this to someone else and they maybe did NOT notice. :eek:

No, I've always had two reservations. One Sig and one production. I'm stumped as to how this happened.

I'd say you're in unusual situation having two reservations I doubt that others will have the same issue.