We placed an order for an X 90D 6 seater 2 days before Elon's P100D announcement. We asked if a 100D could be made available and were told no. After mulling it over, we cancelled today because I really don't want yesterday's battery. I've owned a P85 MS for 3+ years and watched as the batteries went to 90 and now 100. We don't want a P100D as we simply don't need that kind of performance in an SUV. I know eventually the batteries will go above 100 but the lack of a 100D right now is reason to wait. We'll probably reorder when they make a 100D available but we're sitting out for now. By the way, everyone we spoke to at Tesla indicated that the P100D announce caught them unaware.