Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cannot change functions displayed on IC with scroll wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't tried changing what is displayed on the two sides of the driver display in my car for quite some time. If i recall correctly, the procedure to change, for example, the information that appears on the right side of the speedometer display, is to hold down the right scroll wheel until the various options appear and then, while still pressing the scroll wheel, move the scroll wheel to the item you want displayed, and then let go.

My wife just got a S60 so i tried showing her how to change what was displayed. Pressing and holding the right scroll wheel presented the various options, but scrolling the wheel (while still depressed) did nothing. The option selected did not change. Occasionally, after some rather abrupt scrolling of the wheel the selected option changed, but this could not be done reliably. And, this is certainly different than how i remembered setting the options in my car. Sure enough, i went back to my car to see if this behavior was the same in my car, and it is. I cannot change the displayed item on either side of the speedometer in either of our cars.

Has anyone else experienced this?