Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cannot enter bank details for Delivery tomorrow

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

1plavs

‘22 MYP, White/Black
Mar 29, 2021
MKE
My delivery is tomorrow and this is what I get on the site Tesla uses for me to enter my bank info. At first I receive a message that says they will have to verify my bank which would take until the next day. The Operations Manager at the Tesla center told me to bring my bank info and that they would do it manually tomorrow if anything. I just don’t want there to be any delays.

The site sits like this and nothing happens.
Any ideas?

Last edited:
We only have a savings account so can they use the account and routing info from that and do like an ach?
That should work. Routing and Account is Routing and Account. In my case, I have a brokerage account and the plaid system didn’t recognize it. Technically neither a checking nor savings. I was able to manually enter my Routing and Account numbers which worked fine.

Reactions: 1plavs
Honestly, prior to receiving the car, paying for it was the most stressful part. There's not enough human interaction to answer questions. I had put in all my bank information and there didn't seem to be any real confirmation, no handshake with my bank, nothing. But then I showed up, clicked the accept button on the app, and everything was processed that day.

I wouldn't sweat it. Just bring your bank info in as a back-up and you'll be fine.

Reactions: 1plavs
Honestly, prior to receiving the car, paying for it was the most stressful part. There's not enough human interaction to answer questions. I had put in all my bank information and there didn't seem to be any real confirmation, no handshake with my bank, nothing. But then I showed up, clicked the accept button on the app, and everything was processed that day.

I wouldn't sweat it. Just bring your bank info in as a back-up and you'll be fine.
👍