TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Cannot find a SILVER Model S with Xpel Stealth!

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by asimo3089, Aug 4, 2018.

1. asimo3089

asimo3089 Member

Has anybody here done it, or know somebody who has?

LikeTesla did it with their Model 3 and it looks great much like the Model 3 prototype with it's fancy silver. I want to see this done on a Model S as I'm thinking of doing it to my own car. Searching online keeps throwing me results of just about every color but silver in Xpel Stealth.

2. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

You won’t see this often as lighter colors like pearl white , silver don’t look as dramatic with matte wraps ...there are several midnight silvers posted here in matte..if you google search matte wrap u will get more hits ..stealth is more a trade name xpel uses there are several vinyl wrap matte silvers that come up ..