Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cannot for the life of me decide an exterior/interior combination

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA
Can’t afford that. I love the look of the model 3. I’m just saying which color adds more sportiness to it. But even if none do, which color do most people like?

Here is one more thread on this topic of "what color should I buy" which has multiple pages. between the two of these, there is 12 pages of discussion on the 5 color choices that tesla offers, so there should be plenty of feedback to help you.

]

OliverD3005

Oct 17, 2021
Bellevue, WA
This is going to sound weird but I really want to order the white TM3 because it just looks sexy from the outside but I dislike looking at the white hood from the inside. I have the opposite issue with MSM, I find it can look dull at times unless you have a fresh paint, but I like that the hood when looking inside blends in more so it’s less distracting.

BigNick

Infamous Fat Sweaty Guy
Dec 3, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
This is going to sound weird but I really want to order the white TM3 because it just looks sexy from the outside but I dislike looking at the white hood from the inside. I have the opposite issue with MSM, I find it can look dull at times unless you have a fresh paint, but I like that the hood when looking inside blends in more so it’s less distracting.
Get a white car and have just the hood wrapped in matte black. Kind of a retro-musclecar style.

I really wish Tesla had more interesting colors, maybe a malachite or amethyst pearl, maybe a bright metallic orange, bronze or gold. Like buying a Road Runner back in the 60s, when they had something like two dozen colors available.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC