Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cannot Sign Onto Tesla.com Says My Account Isn't Available Right Now.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh, not good!!!! Has it been corrected yet???
Let's see...

upload_2018-2-9_7-0-51.png

upload_2018-2-9_7-3-17.png

Nope. :D

The top is from my design page (we haven't ordered yet, some financial decisions still going on). The bottom is from the 'check your rez' page.

I believe the rez information is more what we've been hearing as the correct info?

Reactions: CBPfromTN
Let's see...

View attachment 279124

View attachment 279125

Nope. :D

The top is from my design page (we haven't ordered yet, some financial decisions still going on). The bottom is from the 'check your rez' page.

I believe the rez information is more what we've been hearing as the correct info?
I don't know! I've never seen anything like your order page before. I don't have the "check your reservation" option because I didn't reserve a car.... When do you expect to order?

I don't know! I've never seen anything like your order page before. I don't have the "check your reservation" option because I didn't reserve a car.... When do you expect to order?
Probably soon.... since the cars are premade and we can get one in about a month, there’s no rush. The 3 is for my GF and we’re working on some financial details before placing the order. I know that’s heresy in some parts, as people are counting the seconds... :D