TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Can't access Spotify playlists

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by phillcoe, Jun 30, 2018.

1. phillcoe

phillcoe New Member

Hi
    My new 75D arrived yesterday. All good so far. Only issue is that I can't access my Spotify playlists even though I can access my account and play other Spotify playlists. It just keeps searching for them. Any idea what might be caisung this?
    Thanks.

2. Marcelw

Marcelw New Member

Same problem here. New model s on sept. 24. Solution to this problem is more than welcome

3. forza11

forza11 Member

You won't them using search anyway, you need to access the playlist via the 'playlists' menu option.
    But there seems to be an issue with the amount of playlists, if you have a lot, some just won't show. I just decreased the number of playlist and I have all the ones I need now.
    I than played all playlists I want so they show up in the recent screen on the tesla, logged out with my personal account and than saved/followed the playlists with the Tesla account (accessing them via the recent option).

Only problem I'm facing now is that it doesn't seem to save/follow playlist with a lot of songs (400+ in this case) trying to figure out if this is a knows issue, anybody familiar with this issue?

4. fren

fren Member

i think it s a version problem
    to get rid of it ( maybe because of bad 4g )
    just go to récents , select then click onthe playlist name ( titles i guess , in french it 's "titres"
    then u ll go to your playlist and access all of it

5. MathijsKok

MathijsKok Member

Depending on the connection it can take up to 15 minutes. Seems faster the second time you use it the same day but the next day it is slow again. Seems much faster on wifi so it could be this has a low priority over LTE