Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't access Spotify playlists

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

phillcoe

Jun 30, 2018
UK
Hi
My new 75D arrived yesterday. All good so far. Only issue is that I can't access my Spotify playlists even though I can access my account and play other Spotify playlists. It just keeps searching for them. Any idea what might be caisung this?
Thanks.

Hi
My new 75D arrived yesterday. All good so far. Only issue is that I can't access my Spotify playlists even though I can access my account and play other Spotify playlists. It just keeps searching for them. Any idea what might be caisung this?
Thanks.

Same problem here. New model s on sept. 24. Solution to this problem is more than welcome

You won't them using search anyway, you need to access the playlist via the 'playlists' menu option.
But there seems to be an issue with the amount of playlists, if you have a lot, some just won't show. I just decreased the number of playlist and I have all the ones I need now.
I than played all playlists I want so they show up in the recent screen on the tesla, logged out with my personal account and than saved/followed the playlists with the Tesla account (accessing them via the recent option).

Only problem I'm facing now is that it doesn't seem to save/follow playlist with a lot of songs (400+ in this case) trying to figure out if this is a knows issue, anybody familiar with this issue?

i think it s a version problem
to get rid of it ( maybe because of bad 4g )
just go to récents , select then click onthe playlist name ( titles i guess , in french it 's "titres"
then u ll go to your playlist and access all of it

Depending on the connection it can take up to 15 minutes. Seems faster the second time you use it the same day but the next day it is slow again. Seems much faster on wifi so it could be this has a low priority over LTE