TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Can't add favorites anymore

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by stace, Jan 29, 2017.

1. stace

stace Member

Anyone else see this? I bring up various podcasts in TuneIn, hit the little heart icon, and it'll fill it in like it's added as a favorite, and it will even briefly show up in the list of favorites below the player. Then, gone. I've only recently tried doing this - I did it in December when I first got this one, and what I did then stuck around. But now I seem to be stuck with just the one tunein podcast I marked at that time.

I'm running Firmware Version: 17.3.2 according to VisibleTesla.

2. Luitjans

Luitjans New Member

Same problem. It's even stranger... sometimes it works and after a few days the TuneIn favorites are gone. Radio favorites are still there. Now try to add TuneIn favorites again but it won't work. This problem is there for a long time, who knows the secret solution??

3. Pagemakers

Pagemakers Member

I've had this issue since the day I picked up my brand new car 3 months ago.

I've reported it to Tesla a dozen times and it's still not fixed.

My problem is with radio favourites.

4. Dithermaster

Dithermaster Member

My car went through this earlier this year, so I think it was a software issue. It seems to be working now.

5. Pagemakers

Pagemakers Member

Yes fixed for me now too.