TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Can't change my email address

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by Berridge, May 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Berridge

Berridge Member

I need to change my email address to my gmail address so that I can interface to Google Home, but whenever I try to do so the Tesla Account website comes up with
    upload_2018-5-8_10-42-5.png
    and
    upload_2018-5-8_10-42-39.png
    yet the email address I am changing to is my own gmail address and so cannot already be in use in Tesla's database.

I get the same error if I try to change to another of my email addresses.
    What is going on, and how do I get someone to fix the problem?
    Thanks.

2. goldengate

goldengate Member

Same problem here. Emailed them days ago and zero response.