Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

can't connect to Tesla App after car was picked up from,service center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
any idea what i need to do?

I'm away at the moment- but car was brought home yesterday and app still shows it as being at SC - last update Dec 6.

Happened to me too last time I returned from SC. They have to close out some work orders in order to restore your access. Sometimes the work order doesn't close properly. They had to close my work order several times. They should be familiar with the cause. Just reach out to them and stay on the phone until the app unlocks. Mine was showing "still in service" and displayed the wrong car color too.

Happened to me too last time I returned from SC. They have to close out some work orders in order to restore your access. Sometimes the work order doesn't close properly. They had to close my work order several times. They should be familiar with the cause. Just reach out to them and stay on the phone until the app unlocks. Mine was showing "still in service" and displayed the wrong car color too.

thanks I'll see if they will help me out.
they don't like me much around the SC.....I'm always upset because they hire technicians with 40 hours of training and then they come out to my car to learn on the job causing more issues.

my car doesn't show the in service message.

just shows still parked at the SC and app will not update