Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't! Decide! Which color are you getting?

Which color Model 3 do you think you'll order?

• Red

Votes: 45 19.4%
  • White

Votes: 40 17.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 68 29.3%
  • Black

Votes: 16 6.9%
  • Silver

Votes: 43 18.5%
  • Other

Votes: 20 8.6%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here ya go:

GOLD-1-1024x768.jpg

Confirmed: POTUS owns a Tesla.

Personally I'm either white or red at this point. My Leaf is a red car and I've never owned a red car. I like my Leaf.

I've also never owned a white car... but those pics of the white model 3 sure look nice.

The blue one also looks nice... but is that harder to maintain. I've heard white is easy to maintain. It'll certainly hide the bird poops from having to park on the street at work. ;)

Current Model S is red. Previous Model S was red. Current SUV is red. Previous BMW M3 was red. Previous Toyota sedan was red. Former Mini Cooper was red.

Model 3 = anything but red.

(Seriously, probably blue if the currently witnessed colors are the principal options. I'd love to see Tesla broaden the color options for the 3; however. Perhaps more akin to the range of colors that the Roadster offered. I can see the younger crowd really responding to that.)

Reactions: cdub
That is travesty. Reminds me of the decorating tastes of a certain individual currently residing on Pennsylvania Ave.
Confirmed: POTUS owns a Tesla.

GOLDFINGER
He's the so called man, the so called man with the Midas touch
A spider's touch
Such a cold finger
Beckons you to enter his web of sin
But don't go in

Golden words he will pour in your ear
But his lies can't disguise what you fear
For a golden girl knows when he's grabbed her
It's the grab of death from

Mister Goldfinger
Pretty girl beware of this heart of gold
This heart is cold

He loves only gold
Only gold
He loves gold
He loves only gold
Only gold
He loves gold

Reactions: Bokonon
Wow. I can see where that might go over well in certain countries, where you advertise your bling like a peacock. But here in the states, it can label you as an ostentatious douche who likes to flaunts their wealth.
HELLoooooooooooooooooo! Anybody home? "But here in the states, it can label you as an ostentatious douche who likes to flaunts their wealth." You took the words right out of my mouth!

I wanted silver before the unveiling, the alpha in silver looked great (which confirmed that further) and then the latest RC picture also looks great (although it seems to be a slightly different type of silver from the alpha). Still siding on silver (although if it's a $1000+ option, I might reconsider).