Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't enter address in Telsa App while requesting service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an issue and I am currently out of town. I've been trying to log a call with the service center back home for a couple of weeks. The problem I am having is when the app asks for my address, nothing I enter works. It used to start matching the address as I type, but nothing. If I enter my complete home address, "Next" never highlights and I can't continue. I can press the "Use current location", and of course it then populates the address of where I am, but then gives me service centers where I am, not back home. I was trying to avoid having to wait 2 weeks once I return home for an appointment. Anyone else having this issue? I am on Android with the latest version, 4.7.1-927 released March 21, 2022

Reactions: Gasaraki
The app lists [email protected] as the contact information for the app, so I sent them an email. Here's the response. So I guess everyone is out of luck as Tesla moves to more "no contact" policies..

Thank you for contacting Tesla. This email address is no longer monitored.

Visit our Support Site to learn more about our products or services or to find answers to commonly asked questions. If you can’t find what you are looking for, contact us to ask a question. You will need to log into your Tesla Account to ask a question — this is so we know who we’re speaking to and can help you quicker.