Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't enter Tesla M3 or start up.

JetFalcon

Dec 31, 2018
Orange County CA
Simpletire.com

Is yours AWD or RWD? Might as well get them all in my opinion to be on level tread patterns and depth
AWD. I have 37k on these tires. One the rear tires survived a tire patch since Aug 2019 according to my records, Tesla did that patch complimentary.

I haven't replaced a tire since receiving the car Dec 30-31, 2018

Pyre

Apr 10, 2021
Syracuse, NY
AWD. I have 37k on these tires. One the rear tires survived a tire patch since Aug 2019 according to my records, Tesla did that patch complimentary.

I haven't replaced a tire since receiving the car Dec 30-31, 2018
Thats pretty good, I would just go for all replacement from Simpletire om a reputable tire (most reviews are fair)

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC