TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Cant find Traction control Off !!!

Discussion in 'Model X: Driving Dynamics' started by Fares Almazrooei, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Fares Almazrooei

Fares Almazrooei Desert T

am going to off road test
    anyone can tell me where is the tration contral off section

thanks

2. stevezzzz

stevezzzz R;SigS;P85D;SigX;S90D;XP100D;3LR

I think it's under the Driving tab after selecting Controls on the 17" screen. But I'm working from memory.

3. Ames

Ames Member

Fares, Are your running 22's or 20's? There is no Traction Control Off on the D models. The same applies to the X. You'll have to use Slip Start and remember it disables around 40 mph or 60 kmh.

4. Fares Almazrooei

Fares Almazrooei Desert T

5. Snow Drift

Snow Drift Slip Start: [Activated]

To allow the wheels to spin on a dual motor, touch Controls > Driving > TractionControl > Slip Start

6. SabrToothSqrl

SabrToothSqrl Active Member

Wait, what? You can't disable TC on the D?!

but what if like spinning 4 wheel drive doughnuts in the snow?!?!

7. Snow Drift

Snow Drift Slip Start: [Activated]

Slip Start. Allows for the wheels to slip more before braking. Works up to 40mph. It's the same function as TC off.

8. SabrToothSqrl

SabrToothSqrl Active Member

Ok, cool. Long as I can still find an open parking lot with 4" of fresh snow and spin in circles. :)