Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't get Easy Entry into a pre-existing profile

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have carefully read manual. I did steps on the configuration screen, it alwasy creates a new profile.
1) Touched driver profile icon and choose my name
2) Clicked the easy entry.
3) Adjusted the steering wheel
4) Did save.

What I got was a new profile called Easy Entry.
What I didn't get is the association of that to my actual profile. So what I am missing

I have carefully read manual. I did steps on the configuration screen, it alwasy creates a new profile.
1) Touched driver profile icon and choose my name
2) Clicked the easy entry.
3) Adjusted the steering wheel
4) Did save.

What I got was a new profile called Easy Entry.
What I didn't get is the association of that to my actual profile. So what I am missing
Easy Entry is its own profile, designated to let you adjust the steering wheel and seat position for easy entry and exit rather than for a comfortable driving position. For your driving comfort, set up your own named profile.

• Informative
Reactions: trisk
@BluestarE3 is correct. Just to expand a little more, try this.

Select the "Easy Entry" profile and change it to whatever you want it to be when you are getting into and out of the car. I would think the steering wheel all the way in and the seat all the way back. Click "Save" if it pops up automatically, and if it doesn't select "Easy Entry" from the top black bar and click save.

Then go back and click the profile and change it to your actual profile, it should go back to what you have saved as your preference for those settings while driving. If not, change them and click save again.

Now, just get out and the seat should go back and the steering wheel forward. Walk away so it locks. Walk towards so it unlocks with your key. You should be able to get in with the easy entry settings and when you start to drive, it will go to your personal settings.