Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't get over this new dashboard

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@ScottNY - where did you order the Alcantara dash cover from? I want to change the wooden cap, but am not feeling the whole carbon fiber thing and the only other one I've found so far is the matt black from LMZX that doesn't quite hit the right note for me either.

Reactions: Scelto
Seems expensive, but that includes a $250 deposit which you get back once you return the wood dash core. Final price $299

Reactions: Scelto
Looks great. I am using a black dash piece I bought for my 2020 M3 to eliminate the glare that a white dash causes in the side door mirrors. I just took delivery on my 2022 M3. But, the 2021 and 2022 models don’t have the small, gray plastic end pieces (see photo).

if anyone can help locating the 2 small gray end pieces for the dash in either a ‘19 or ‘20 model 3 only, would really appreciate it. Many thanks for the help

Attachments

• 3DA45B73-FC56-4EB4-9225-E7F0A4546BBA.jpeg
    3DA45B73-FC56-4EB4-9225-E7F0A4546BBA.jpeg
    154.6 KB · Views: 100
Looks great. I am using a black dash piece I bought for my 2020 M3 to eliminate the glare that a white dash causes in the side door mirrors. I just took delivery on my 2022 M3. But, the 2021 and 2022 models don’t have the small, gray plastic end pieces (see photo).

if anyone can help locating the 2 small gray end pieces for the dash in either a ‘19 or ‘20 model 3 only, would really appreciate it. Many thanks for the help
Hey, the two end pieces in a 19 and 20 M/3 are in the same location that you circled. It looks like the end pieces are removable in that picture. Is that what you're asking?