Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't increase boombox volume

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, my boombox volume is so low that when the heat pump is on, I can't hear the song playing. I don't think it's defective because the backing up UFO sound is very audible.

I saw in the doc that I can control the boombox volume through the app when outside the car and it's in camp mode. Except, it does nothing. The sound remains low.

I did reboot the car to no avail.

Am I missing something? Can others control the volume that way? Or another way?

Thanks.

Volume for custom Lock sounds. I have chosen the custom lock sound but it is at quite a low volume that sometimes with things going on around me I miss hearing the lock sound. Is there an easy way to increase the volume so I can easily walk away and hear it??
I could not find the volume setting in the boombox section.

Upvote 0
On my 2023 MYLR the boombox volume SORTA adjusts via the left steering wheel knob. BUT if I scroll it all the way down the boombox is still moderately loud. Then as I scroll it up the volume decreases for a bit and then further scrolling makes it increase???? Also my boombox turns off if I close the car door? Tried it in camp mode and does the same thing. I park my car at the door of my airplane hanger and turn the boombox on while I work on plane but I have to leave a door open. Am I missing something??

Upvote 0