Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't log into Tesla account

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't log into my Tesla account. It won't accept my password. I have changed the password and followed the email link and I can't login using the new password. I have tried to open a new account and it says I have already got an account with my emaIl address.

I ordered my Tesla 3 at the beginning of May and was told I would get delivery in December. I am trying to get into my account to get my delivery date. It is impossible to ring Tesla or get a reply from an email in the UK.

I can't log into my Tesla account. It won't accept my password. I have changed the password and followed the email link and I can't login using the new password. I have tried to open a new account and it says I have already got an account with my emaIl address.

I ordered my Tesla 3 at the beginning of May and was told I would get delivery in December. I am trying to get into my account to get my delivery date. It is impossible to ring Tesla or get a reply from an email in the UK.

Im curious what you expect anyone at this forum to do about this? This forum is not an official tesla one. There is zero that anyone here can do about this.... were you just posting to complain about the situation?

• Informative
  • Disagree
Reactions: jpfive and Thp3
floridapete, are you trying to log in using the Tesla app or login in to your account on a computer to your Tesla.com account?
Why does it make a difference? The app won't work until your take delivery. But you can log in to your account on Tesla.com.
Your delivery date will unlikely show up in your account anyway. Generally you won't get the exact date until your Service Center has the car on site.

• Informative
Reactions: strykeroz
I have had a normal experience this evening on the website, but not so much during the previous several days. I've had 'access denied' on several occasions when trying to access ordering pages. I was beginning to suspect this might be related to some kind of upcoming 'black Friday' event. Who knows? Maybe an early recognition of an inability to meet delivery requirements for tax credits before the end of the year?