Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't purchase Extended Warranty online

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody else have a problem attempting to purchase the extended warranty online? When I go to select purchase, all I get is a blank white page, regardless of which browser I use.

Thanks in advance!

Yes I tried to see if I can order the warranty on my custom order march 2018 delivery model s and had the same outcome. Also, another glitch I noticed, when you build a model s and select the cream or black interior with light headliner it remains black on the interior pictures, please confirm.

Thanks.

I have been trying to buy the 60 -> 75 range upgrade for about 5 days now and cannot make the purchase. I get the same white page. Out of curiosity tried purchasing FSD (you’re supposed to see a confirmation screen next so I would bail out there) but got the same blank page. I called Tesla today and was told there’s a website issue they’re working on. Weird being in a spot where I’m literally trying to give them money for 5 days in a row and can’t make it happen... o_O