Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't schedule mobile appointment...?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I requested an appointment a while ago at a service center. They didn't have the part needed so they canceled it and told me they would schedule a mobile appointment instead once they received the part. I forgot all about it as I was traveling, and just checked today to find a mobile service appointment in the app (no idea when they added it - I didn't get a notification). I tapped the "Approve" on the (no charge) estimate, then Next. Now I'm stuck on a screen that show this:

IMG_94309D7D800A-1.jpeg

There is nothing I can do here. It seems like as if I had to select a service center, but nothing is available. The Next button doesn't work.

Any ideas?

Your phone appears to be in airplane mode. I bet it's looking for a network connection to load the next screen. I see the WiFi icon, but are the cell connection or GPS location services turned off?
My phone is always in airplane mode when I'm at home, on WiFi (I don't have much use for a phone number, I can't even remember the last time anyone called me on the phone...). I only turn on cellular when I expect an SMS code for some website login. It never made a difference and location services work 100% in airplane mode. You can see the location icon on the screen, indicating that my location has been recently accessed by an app (Tesla in this case). It also isn't waiting for a page to load, it is connected to super fast WiFi.

That said, I turned off airplane mode to test, and it didn't make any difference.

Reactions: GeoG
My phone is always in airplane mode when I'm at home, on WiFi (I don't have much use for a phone number, I can't even remember the last time anyone called me on the phone...). I only turn on cellular when I expect an SMS code for some website login. It never made a difference and location services work 100% in airplane mode. You can see the location icon on the screen, indicating that my location has been recently accessed by an app (Tesla in this case). It also isn't waiting for a page to load, it is connected to super fast WiFi.

That said, I turned off airplane mode to test, and it didn't make any difference.
How far is the SC from your place? If it isn’t too far just make a stop by there. Show them the app. They might get you in if it’s a quick fix depending on how busy they are. Wouldn’t hurt to take a dozen donuts with you. You will see they are super nice and helpful the next time you visit them.

How far is the SC from your place? If it isn’t too far just make a stop by there. Show them the app. They might get you in if it’s a quick fix depending on how busy they are. Wouldn’t hurt to take a dozen donuts with you. You will see they are super nice and helpful the next time you visit them.
They are not very far, a 30 min drive. They were helpful and most of my experiences with service centers have been very positive. I will just call them on Monday and see what they say.

Hi OP. How did you get past this issue? Have the exact same thing happening to me now as well.
I just scheduled a new appointment a while later. Things got busy at my end so I put this on the back burner and by the time I checked again, the previous appointment was gone and the "Request Appointment" button was available again. Would it have been urgent, I would have just called the service center the original appoint was scheduled with since I already talked to them and they were aware of what I was trying to get fixed. I assume they would have a record of my booked appointment in their system.