Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't sign in: Sorry, there seems to be a problem with the site

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi!

I recently signed up, but each time I try to log in I'm shown a message stating "Error! Sorry, there seems to be a problem with the site. Please try again later."
The same thing is happening in different browsers, with and without Incognito Mode.

The only way I seem to be able to sign in is by going through the password reset flow, which gets pretty tedious after a while. :)

I presume something went wonky during my registration. Could someone take a look at it please?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-28 143517.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-28 143517.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 74
Hi, is this still happening for you? Have you tried on another device?
Yes, this is still happening. I just had to reset my password again in order to get in. I'm able to reproduce it on my mobile as well (never logged in to TMC from that device before), as well as Incognito Mode on both devices.

I did notice the registration form threw some error (I don't recall exactly) yet completed my signup so I suspect something is buggered up in the backend for my account?

If it's easier to rename this account (Xiomax-old?) I'll just re-register with another one.