Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't sign into YouTube - Plex fix not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took my Model 3 delivery last week. Very happy but now I'm starting to work out the small niggles.

I can't sign into YouTube. It tells me the browser isn't supported. Weird, but after doing a bit research it's a common problem.

The workaround is to sign into Plex. I can't do that, as when I choose "Sign in with Google" I just get it spinning. This is the same on LTE or my WiFi.

Anyone have any tips to get round this?

I've tried the work around with plex.tv and dropbox.com. I get the same browser unsecure message for any third party google login just like with the YouTube app. I have a 2018 with the full self driving HW3 retrofit installed. I also appear to have lost the ability to change fm stations at all now, but that may be a separate issue. Had anyone had any luck yet?

Reactions: john94si
I'm having the same problem with Hulu. I've tried it on the latest software update and also the previous holiday update.

Keeps telling me user name or password is incorrect. I've tried so many times I lost count. Verified my account info logging into Hulu on a apple tv and through the Hulu website on Safari and Firefox. Not losing sleep over it, but it's interesting for sure.