TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Car at SC but they over a week to get it ready?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Tanquen, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Tanquen

Tanquen Member

Does it take that long to test the car or is something wrong? They've just now told me that they had it a week and now they say it won't be ready until next week.

Also, My Tesla says it will be delivered to my home or work. ???

2. Zaphod

Zaphod Galaxy President (former)

New order or CPO? You location doesn't say where you are, so hard to gauge how busy your service center is. If it's a CPO, a week doesn't sound out of line. If a new order, week might be bit long, but maybe they are backed up.

3. Tanquen

Tanquen Member

It's a new order and at the San Rafael SC. When I asked if something had to be fixed they were not clear. They just said oh nothing is wrong when they get the cars. I don't think that is correct. :)

4. zwily

zwily Member

My (new) car has been at the SLC SC about 5 days (I think), and I still don't have any idea when I'll be getting it. Sort of frustrating.