Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car attempts to stay in lane as I turn into the exit ramp. Cruise Control and Auto Pilot were not engaged.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had my Model 3 LR for 9 days. This evening as I attempted to exit the interstate, I was about a quarter of the way into the exit when the car attempted to stay on the interstate. Neither the cruise control or Auto Pilot were engaged when this happened. It did feel similar to trying to change lanes without signaling when the Auto Pilot IS engaged. Has anyone else experienced this?

1624028232177.png

I have had my Model 3 LR for 9 days. This evening as I attempted to exit the interstate, I was about a quarter of the way into the exit when the car attempted to stay on the interstate. Neither the cruise control or Auto Pilot were engaged when this happened. It did feel similar to trying to change lanes without signaling when the Auto Pilot IS engaged. Has anyone else experienced this?
Did you indicate? There is a setting for lane control warnings.

Reactions: X-pilot
The only issue I had, is when exiting the carpool lane... Over here, there is a solid white line, which is legal to cross. (I know some cities are different, but over here, there is no entry/exit points for the carpool lane)... When you have autopilot on, when you signal the lane change, it will try to prevent you from changing lanes across a solid white line.