Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car audio installers in Phoenix area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Creative Car Stereo
338 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85012
(602) 263-7969

Owner is Lance. He's a really down-to-earth, hardworking, and skilled installer. The former manager of the Scottsdale Service Center recommended him directly back in 2013. He's done several jobs on my Roadster and Model S ever since.

Very trustworthy and will get the job professionally.

Reactions: Captainsin
Creative Car Stereo
338 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85012
(602) 263-7969

Owner is Lance. He's a really down-to-earth, hardworking, and skilled installer. The former manager of the Scottsdale Service Center recommended him directly back in 2013. He's done several jobs on my Roadster and Model S ever since.

Very trustworthy and will get the job professionally.

Struck out here for some reason - stopped in today and was told they dont work on Model S' and never have, only roadsters.

Anyone else have recommendations for a shop that has done Model S work?

HX_Guy, I ordered the NVX sub and amp kit and have been talking to installers. So far I have not found anyone who has previously done anything on Teslas. I talked to 2 shops that seemed capable but their price estimates varied greatly and that scares me. One said he wouldn't be more than $200, the other said he's be almost $700. Any new information you have found about installers in Phx?

HX_Guy, I ordered the NVX sub and amp kit and have been talking to installers. So far I have not found anyone who has previously done anything on Teslas. I talked to 2 shops that seemed capable but their price estimates varied greatly and that scares me. One said he wouldn't be more than $200, the other said he's be almost $700. Any new information you have found about installers in Phx?

I did not end up having any luck and am going with a Reus Audio system instead - scheduled to have it done mid December (he is coming out from L.A. to do the car along with a couple others).