TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Car charged past the set limit

Discussion in 'Model X' started by P100DHG., Mar 18, 2018.

1. P100DHG.

P100DHG. Member

I set the limit at the top of daily use 90% I think it is. And it charge to 95% why would that be?

2. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

What firmware are you on? I had this on 2018.6.1 before I rebooted it (the MCU). Once I did that, no more overcharge overruns. On 2018.10.4, they appear to have fixed this issue.

3. P100DHG.

P100DHG. Member

Okay good to know I am still on 2018.6.1 thanks for the help

4. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

Extra Credit?

5. kingjamez

kingjamez Member

Mine did this once on 2018.6.1, its like the charge limit reset after the update.
    -Jim

6. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

The problem is, the limit didn’t reset. It just ignored it. Went right past the 80 and ‘decided’ to stop at 93. :D. I rebooted it there and it’s been fine ever since. Got 10.4 and didn’t have the issue there. (Which looks now like rollout has been halted, new release coming ASAP, see 10.4 thread,)