Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car Cleaner, Sydney

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't nominate a 'car washer' as all the mass car wash cafe's process is flawed, resulting in paint swirling at best.
If you use one of theses services there is a trade off.
I bought a pressure washer and a foam lance attachment and try and keep the car as clean as possible between washes. If the car gets dirtier I use the 2 bucket system.
Yearly I have the car detailed and the Opti Coat topped up by Reflect Effect in Parramatta.

We can't wash here. We are in a strata block of terraces with no wash bay and we're within 150m of the harbour so we aren't allowed to wash on the street (unless you live at #14 but then what the hell do rules mean to you...but I digress). So I was hoping for a recommendation on where I could take the car to be cleaned, other than a dreaded car wash cafe or underneath a Westfield...

I do much the same as Meloccom. Opticoat goes a very long way to making the process easier. There are one or two mobile applicators of the product who also offer detailing service and I would expect them to take more care of your finish on a regular detail than a car wash cafe.