Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car Colorizer Allows You to Customize The Looks of Your Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Tesla has just released the Car Colorizer to the newest software update, 2022.4.5.3, finally allowing you to customize your car’s color on-screen.

As seen below in the video, the custom color also translates to the Tesla app!

1681844E-7B83-44C8-A53E-E13BE6A0A635.jpeg

Last edited:
I used Car Colorizer to make my car a nice shade of... BROWN.

But yes, there are far more important issues, like give me back my 10.2 interface and tenths digit on the odometers instead of this failure of a Version 11 interface.
I'm still bitter my electric car makes it harder for me to only adjust the heated seats and or steering heater without turning on the HVAC. You know, the very thing the manufacturer says to do, for greater efficiency. But, I digress...

Reactions: father_of_6

Hi, I saw your car at Rum Corps last week, absolutely stunning. Would you mind sharing where you got it wrapped? Are you happy with the job? Is it peeling or dirty at the edges? I have been told these wraps can look a bit scabby around the edges after a while Also how did they colour the logo? It really looked incredible IRL. Stunning. I have a Model 3 and want to get it done.