Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car detailer in Toronto

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was approached while driving this morning by a man who said that he details cars at owners' homes, and that he has many (I think he said 12) clients who drive a Tesla. He said his name is Neil. Has anyone had any experience with him, and if so, would you recommend him? Thanks.

I was approached while driving this morning by a man who said that he details cars at owners' homes, and that he has many (I think he said 12) clients who drive a Tesla. He said his name is Neil. Has anyone had any experience with him, and if so, would you recommend him? Thanks.

Sounds sketchy to me. If you were driving an Audi, I'll bet he'd said he has 12 Audi clients.

Hi cjchome,

I can certainly assist with any detailing needs that you may have. I work on many different makes and models, as I like the saying "variety is the spice of life"

I do understand that I'm a new member here but I have the same username on many other forums. I also have a lot of reviews and pics on other forums as well.

If you need any help, please reach out to me and I'll be glad to work on your vehicle.

Cheers. :)

I had opti coat applied to my daily driver earlier this year. The paint did need some polishing before it was applied, had some swirls and scratches. I was very happy with the job. Anyone who would like the info of the guy who did it can feel free to PM me. I would be wary of anyone soliciting me in a parking lot or promoting themselves on the forums.

I contacted my guy yesterday about an unrelated issue and he let me know opti coat pro was recently changed, and if you're going to get it to make sure the guy doing it is using the professional version with "the primer". He said cquartz has not changed.